6. You will understand why I like Iceland so much __________ you've been there.
7. --Did you go to Qingdao or Dalian during your summer holiday?
--We went to __________ ,a week in Qingdao and a week in Dalian.
8. Whenever you __________ ,don't leave your door unlocked!
A. went out
B. is going out
C. will go out
D. go out
9. I'll see you at the school gate __________ you call me to say you're not coming.
10. --When can I have my car back?
--I think it __________ late this afternoon.
A. is being finished
B. is finished
C. will have been finished
D. will be finished
ll. He learned how to operate the computer before he came to work here, __________ he?
12. Hearing his alarm clock ringing,he turned it off and slept for __________ twenty minutes.
13. --Excuse me,would you mind __________ in this room?
--No, not at all.
A. not to smoke
B. not smoke
C. not smoking
D. to not smoke
14. --Many things __________ impossible in the past have come true now.
A. to be considered
C. being considered
D. were considered
15. --Can you speak German?
--I can speak a little __________ I can't understand much.
16. If you are going to Shanghai tomorrow,could you please __________ this present to Linda?
17. It was not __________ she took off her dark glasses I realized she was a famous film star.
A. when; that
B. until; that
C. until; when
D. when; when
18. He has told me he __________ the expensive dress for two years.
A. has had
C. have been
D. has bought
19. --Excuse me,may I take the magazine out of the reading room?
20. After climbing for two hours we were glad to take __________ rest.
A. a few minute's
B. a few minutes'
C. a few minute
D. a little minutes