A to have left B to be leaving C to leave D to have been left
be supposed to do sth. 应该(理应)做某事。
37. He’s watching TV? He’s _D_ to be cleaning his room.
A known B considered C regarded D supposed
regard as 把…认作
67. My camera can be _B_ to take pictures in cloudy or sunny conditions.
A treated B adjusted C adopted D remedied
treat 对待，处理; I’ll treat you. 我请客，应用于真正请客之前。It’s on me. 应用于结帐时。
adjust vt. 调整，调节; adopt vt. 收养，领养; remedy vt. 弥补，补救，修正;
68. A new technique _C_， the yields as a whole increased by 20 percent.
A working out B having worked out
C having been worked out D to have been worded out
yields 产量; work out 作出，推出
increase to 80 percent 增加到80% (增加到用to)
increase by 60 percent增加了60% (表示增加的幅度用by)
55. Between 1974 and 1997， the number of overseas visitors expanded _A_ 27%.
A by B for C to D in
69. Children who are over-protected by their parents may become _C_.
A hurt B damaged C spoiled D harmed
spoil vt. 宠坏，溺爱
70. When Mr. Jones gets old， he will _B_ over his business to his son.
A take B hand C think D get
take over 接管接收; hand over 移交，交出; think over 仔细考虑; get over 克服，战胜。大学英语四六级考试