作业帮 > 英语口语 > 教育资讯

医学英语口语:出院准备[1]

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2018/08/14 22:03:41 英语口语
医学英语口语:出院准备[1]英语口语
【无忧考网 - 英语口语】
以下是无忧考网整理的《医学英语口语:出院准备》,希望大家喜欢!
(D = 医生 P = 病人 )

  (D = doctor P = patient)

  医生:我已经给你做了最后一次检查,一切正常,可以出院了。

  D: I have made the last check-up for you, and all is right. You can discharge from hospital.

  病人:是吗? 那太好了。

  P: Is that so It's really good news.

  医生:你已经住了三星期医院了,是吗

  D: You have been in the hospital for 3 weeks, haven't you

  病人:正好三星期。

  P: Exactly 3 weeks.

  医生:这是你的出院证,我叫护士马上到住院处取你的账单。然后你就可以办理出院手续了。

  D: This is your discharge certificate. I'll send a nurse to fetch your bill at the Admission Office and then you can go through the discharge formalities.

  病人:谢谢!出院后我应该做些什么?有何建议?

  P: Thank you! What should I do after I go home Any suggestion

  医生:首先精神不要太紧张,好好休息;第二,戒烟戒酒,加强营养;第三,洗澡时不要

  刺激手术切口;最后,要定期来查空腹血糖和做心电图检查。

  D: Firstly, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. Secondly, give up smoking and drinking. Have more nutritious food. Thirdly, don't stimulate the incision when you have a bath. Finally, come to have examinations of fasting sugar and ECG regularly.

  病人:我会听你的。

  P: I'll follow what you say.

  医生:你的账单来了。一共1600 元。你可以用现金,也可用支票付款。

  D: Here comes your bill. Altogether 1600 Yuan. You may pay either in cash or cheque.

  病人:我想用支票付帐。

  P: I will pay in cheque.

  医生:你没遗忘什么东西吧

  D: Have you made sure you haven't left anything behind

  病人:我想没有。真的非常感谢你们大家。

  P: I don't think so. I’m really very grateful to you all.

  医生:不用谢,这是我们的职责。

  D: Don't mention it. That’s our job.

  病人:我可以请教几个关于锻炼的问题吗

  P: May I ask you a few questions about exercises

  医生:当然可以。问吧。

  D: By all means. Please go ahead.

  病人:像我这种病人做哪种运动合适呢?

  P: What kind of sports fit the patients like me

  医生:做有氧运动如散步、划船、滑冰、打羽毛球等耐力性活动就适合你,这些运动

  可提高肌肉运氧能力,改善你的心肺功能。

  D: Doing aerobic exercises such as jogging, rowing, skating, playing badminton and other endurance exercise英语口语