605. Speaking of trips,did I ever tell you about the experience I had?
606. We prepared a picnic lunch and drove down by the river.
607. After a while,we found a shady place under some poplar trees.
608. On the way back home,we were tired.
609. It was after dark when we got back,and we were all tired.
610. I wish you would give me a more detailed description of your trip.
611.Yesterday was such a beautiful day we decided to go for a drive.
612. We used to have a lot of fun when we were that age.
613. I can’t recall the exact circumstances.