361. Where did you grow up?
362. I grew up right here in this neighborhood.
363. My friend spent his childhood in California .
364. He lived in California until he was seventeen.
365. There have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years.
366. There used to be a grocery store on the corner.
367. All of those houses have been built in the last ten years.
368. They’re building a new house up the street .
369. If you buy that home, will you spend the rest of your life there?
370. Are your neighbors very friendly?
371. We all know each other pretty well.
372. A young married couple moved in next door to us.
373. Who bought that new house down the street from you?
374. An old man rented the big white house.
375. What beautiful trees those are!