来源：学生作业帮助网 编辑：作业帮 时间：2019/05/22 19:25:59 商务英语考试(BEC)
Questions 36 40
. Read this text about Turkish Airlines
. In most of the lines （36 - 40） there is one extra word which does not fit in. One or two lines, however , are correct.
. If the line is correct, put a tick （√）in the space on your Answer Sheet.
. If there is an extra word in the line （36-40） that word in the space on your Answer Sheet.
Because we Turks are famous for hospitality, you may just find yourself. . . √. . .
Thinking therefore we're an important centre of modern civililzation. . . therefore. . .
For centuries, istanbul was the ce4tre of ancient civitisation. And today
36. it's easy to see why. Although much has changed, but Istabul is still
37. very central when traveling to the Middle East or Asia. And possibly
38. it's very central to the enjoyment of your trip as well as. On Turkish
39. Airlines ,you'll have the comfort of our modern planes which offer
40. to you extra room for your legs and wide Business Class seating ,not to
mention the ordinary recreations.
. Your friend works as secretary in a British company in China. He has written a letter in answer to a Canadian Customer's complaint.
. In each line there is one wrong word.
. For each numbered line （41 -45） write the correct word in the space on your Answer Sheet.
Mr. Davidson works hardly every day and he is a model worker . . . hard. . .
Dear Mrs. David,
I received your letter dated December the 21st complaining
41. about the qualify of our TL135 camera! checked with our
42. manager and I am now answer your questions: Your can mail
43. the flawed camera to us and paying the postage by yourself. Then
44. upon receiving your package, we'll immediate send you商务英语考试(BEC)